This part is a translation of the terms and conditions.
(Ref .: 9465/19, D3 / 15–19), as of 24 January 2019
Terms of Service
§ 1 Scope
These general terms and conditions (GTC) contain those between you and Tzamouranis & Schmidt & Artale Internationale Handels GmbH & Co. KG, Weinbergsweg 20, 10119 Berlin, HRB number, VAT ID number), represented by the managing director Amadeus Soterios Herbert Tzamouranis, and exclusively applicable conditions, unless these are changed by written agreement between the parties.
§ 2 Registration as a user
(1) Your registration in our online shop is free of charge. There is no entitlement to admission to our online shop. Only persons of legal age are eligible to register. At our request, you must send us a copy of your identity card. For admission, fill out the registration form available on our website and send it to us electronically. You must completely and truthfully provide the data required for registration. When you register, you choose a personal username and password. The username must not violate the rights of third parties or other naming and trademark rights or morality. You are obliged to keep the password secret and not to disclose it to third parties.
(2) Apart from declaring your consent to the validity of these terms and conditions, your registration is not associated with any obligations. You can delete your entry at any time under “My Account”. The registration alone carries no obligation to purchase the offered goods.
(3) If your personal data changes, you are responsible for updating it yourself. All changes can be made online after registering under “My Account”.
§ 3 Data protection
(1) We will collect, process, and save all personal data you provide (title, name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) exclusively in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and German data protection law .
(2) Your personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content, or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will only be used to process the purchase contracts concluded between you and us, e.g. for the delivery of goods to the address you have given. Any further use of your inventory data for the purposes of advertising, market research, or to tailor our offers to demand requires your express consent. You have the option of giving this consent before placing your order. This declaration of consent is entirely voluntary and can be accessed on our website and withdrawn by you at any time.
(3) Your personal data, which are required to enable the use of our offers and for billing (usage data), are also initially used exclusively to process the sales contracts concluded between us. These usage data include, in particular, the characteristics for your identification as a user, information about the beginning and end as well as the scope of the respective use and information about the telemedia used by you as a user. These usage data include, in particular, the characteristics for your identification as a user, information about the beginning and end as well as the scope of the respective use and information about the telemedia used by you as a user. You are entitled and have the option to object to this use of your usage data under “My Account”. Under no circumstances will usage profiles be merged with the corresponding data.
(4) If you would like further information or want to call up or revoke the consent you have expressly given to the use of your inventory data or want to object to the use of your usage data, support is available at the e‑mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com or by phone at +49 (0) 162–3353834.
§ 4 Conclusion of contract
The presentation of goods in our shop does not constitute a binding offer. Only when you order goods is a binding offer made according to § 145 BGB (German Civil Code). If this offer is accepted, we will send you an order confirmation by email.
§ 5 Terms of payment
The purchase price is due immediately upon receipt of the order confirmation by email. The goods are paid for in advance, by PayPal, by invoice or by direct transfer. We use the “SSL” transmission method to encrypt your personal data.
§ 6 Retention of ownership
The goods remain our property until full payment. If you are in arrears with payment for more than 10 days, we have the right to withdraw from the contract and to reclaim the goods.
§ 7 Delivery Conditions
(1) We will deliver the goods in accordance with the agreements made with you. Any shipping costs incurred are listed in the product description and are shown separately on the invoice. Delivery dates and deadlines are only binding if they have been confirmed by us in writing.
(2) If the delivery of the goods does not take place or does not take place in accordance with the contract, you must allow a grace period for the delivery. Otherwise you are not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 8 Right of withdrawal
You have a right of withdrawal. With regard to the requirements and legal consequences of the right of withdrawal, please refer to the withdrawal policy in the appendix.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) If the delivered goods are defective, you are entitled, within the framework of the statutory provisions, to request supplementary performance, to withdraw from the contract, or to reduce the purchase price.
(2) The period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is limited to two years from receipt of the goods.
§ 10 Limitation of Liability
(1) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and which you as the customer regularly trust to be observed. In the latter case, however, we are only liable for foreseeable, contract-typical damage. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
The above exclusions of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, body, or health. Liability under product liability law remains unaffected.
(2) Given the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of our online trading system.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing. This also applies to the cancellation of this written form requirement.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law. Mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
(3) If you had your place of residence or habitual abode in Germany when the contract was concluded and either relocated at the time the action was brought or your place of residence is unknown at this point in time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is the headquarters of our company in Berlin.
If you do not have your place of residence or habitual abode in a member state of the European Union, then the courts at our headquarters have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes.
Consumer information and withdrawal policy
If you order goods when visiting our homepage, we note the following:
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods we offer and the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions on our website.
(3) The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only when you order goods is a binding offer made according to § 145 BGB (German Civil Code). If this offer is accepted, we will send you an order confirmation by email. This creates the sales contract between you and us.
(4) You can recognize any input errors when submitting your order in the final confirmation before the checkout and correct them at any time with the help of the delete and change function before sending the order.
(5) If the goods you have ordered are not available, we reserve the right not to provide the service.
(6) The prices quoted by us are final prices including taxes and shipping within the Federal Republic of Germany.
(7) The purchase price is due immediately with the order. The goods are paid for in advance, by PayPal, by invoice or by direct transfer. We use the “SSL” transmission method to encrypt your personal data. Our bank details are IBAN DE65 1012 0100 1004 0054 99, BIC WELADED1WBB
(8) You have a right of withdrawal:
Information about right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from:
• in the case of sales contracts: the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods,
• for delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces: on the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece,
• In the case of regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time: the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the first goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Tzamouranis & Schmidt & Artale Internationale Handels GmbH & Co. KG (Weinbergsweg 20, 10119 Berlin, represented by the managing director Marc Vincent Schmidt, +49 (0) 176–31147225, +49 (0) 162– 3353834, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (oil) or firstname.lastname@example.org (gin)) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, or email) informing us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached cancellation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send notification that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
The withdrawal must be sent to:
Tzamouranis & Schmidt & Artale Internationale Handels GmbH & Co. KG,
Managing Director Marc Vincent Schmidt,
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we are obliged to repay all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse to make the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Tzamouranis & Schmidt & Artale Internationale Handels GmbH & Co. KG immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties, and functionality of the goods.
Withdrawal form template
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form form and send it back.